Applewood Smoke BBQ Tuna Sliders
Prep Time: 20 mins | 1 Serving
- 1 pouch (2.5 oz.) Bumble Bee Applewood Smoke Seasoned Tuna
- ½ cup prepared crispy fried onion
- ¼ cup prepared barbeque sauce
- 2 brioche slider buns
- 1 slice smoked Gouda cheese, halved
- ¼ cup oil and vinegar style coleslaw
Preheat oven to 325º.
Spread onions on a baking sheet; bake 7 to 8 minutes or until just heated through.
Warm barbeque sauce in a small saucepan over low heat or in small bowl in microwave.
Open buns, place ½ slice cheese on bottom half of each bun, top evenly with onions, coleslaw and tuna.
Drizzle with hot barbeque sauce and cover with bun tops.