While there is nothing wrong with working out alone, sometimes you just need to get fit with a friend. If you’ve already tested the waters with partner workouts, then it’s probably no surprise to you that there are benefits to working out in groups. Some of the reasons to buddy up include increased accountability and a decreased chance of burnout. It’s also much safer and way more fun to have a partner around.
Partner workouts can be as simple as a run with a friend or as detailed as a circuit workout for two. Basically, anything goes. If you need some inspiration, though, check out the links below.
- Partner Circuit Workout via Ex Sloth
- The Partner Workout via Fitness Magazine
- Partner Deck of Cards Fitness Game via GiGi Eats Celebrities
- Partner Bootcamp Workouts via the Fit Cookie
- Partner Yoga Workout via Fitness Blender
- 11 Exercises You Can Do With a Partner via LIVESTRONG
- 29 Partner Exercises via Greatist
- Bodyweight Partner Workout via Shape Magazine
Do you have a friend who’d take you up on the offer? If so, what are you waiting for? Grab your buddy and get moving!