Tuna Fish Bento Lunch featuring Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 2 Pieces of Bread
- Bumble Bee Tuna
- 3 Carrots
- 1 Pretzel Rod
- 1 Twizzler String
- Gold Fish Crackers
- Blue Jell-O
- 1 Clementine
- Heart Sprinkles (optional)
Directions (To prepare the tuna)
- Start out by cutting a piece of bread into a fish shape using kitchen scissors. Use that piece as a guide to cut another piece.
- Spread your tuna fish in between the slices & place inside a bento container (we like Easy Lunchboxes).
- Place 2 carrots on the end. Cut the other carrot to look like a fin & lips.
- We used a pretzel rod on top to look like a fishing pole & tied a Twizzler string around it to look like the fishing line….
See the full post here.