Sundried Tomato and Basil Baked Pasta featuring Sundried Tomato & Basil Seasoned Tuna Medley Bowl
- 1 can (5oz) Seasoned Tuna Medley Bowl Sundried Tomato & Basil, do not drain
- 1/2 lb. dry penne or fusilli pasta
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tablespoons sundried tomato puree
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable broth
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- Fresh basil leaves (for garnish)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine tomato sauce, pasta, salt and pepper.
- Add 1/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese with sundried tomato puree, vegetable broth, olive oil, chopped basil and the tuna.
- Mix well.
- Spoon ingredients into a 2 quart baking dish and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Garnish with fresh torn basil leaves and fresh grated Parmesan.
See the full post here.