It has been in the 80’s here on the East Coast the past few days, so I think it is safe to say that spring has sprung! This is a popular time of year for people to clean out their closets and make room for new things, so what better topic to cover than spring workout gear?
I asked some folks in the blogosphere, from FitFluential, and on Twitter, what their favorite new spring workout gear is. Get your closets ready, because these goods will make working out feel like a luxury! :)
- Lynne Grannen: “I am loving this top from Lole – it’s long enough to cover my torso, it is moisture wicking and so cute! It’s two layers (can be two shirts, really) and the under layer is fitted and the top is loose. I love it for hot yoga.”
- Lindsay Livingston: “I just got some sweet new Under Amour gear – running shorts and a fun new tank top! So comfortable!”
- Courtney Horan: “I’m loving the C9 by Champion Long & Lean Running Tanks from Target. I actually posted about ’em here!”
- Felice Primeau Devine: “I am in LOVE with my CEP compression socks for marathon training.”
- Jess Allen: “Must have my Moving Comfort Juno sports bra for high impact activities.”
- Angela Armichardy Bekkala: “I’m in love with my new Lululemon Run: Excel Crops! Worth every penny!
- Marcia Kadens: “Spring/summer means running skirts for everything from the track to the pool. I especially love this one from Title Nine.”
- Alexandra Williams: “I am not a runner – I am a group fitness instructor so I love the K-Swiss cross trainers. I also love fitness tops by ion.”
- Megan Davison Biller: “I did a post on running skirts a few weeks ago – excited to start wearing them. I also love Lululemon Cool Racerback Tanks :)”
- Tamara Grand: “The Lululemon bag that I’m ‘Blissed’ about.”
- Kristin Stehly: “Oh… I LOVE my Mizuno Wave Nirvana shoes. They are the only shoes I train in.”
- Kelsey Kemmer: “Nike Running Shorts!!”
- Lindsay Mashburn Wright: “I love my lightweight Mountain Hardwear jacket! Perfect layer!”
Mine? The Physique57 Classic 57 Minute Full Body Barre Workout DVD that I just got!
Now it’s your turn – what is your favorite spring workout gear? What are you just dying to have this season?