Minion-Inspired Tuna Sandwich featuring Bumble Bee Chunk White Albacore in Water
Ingredients (For the tuna)
- 1 Can of chunk white albacore or any tuna works.
- 1 Tomatoe
- 1/4 of an onion
- Olive Oil
- Seafood seasoning
Ingredients (To create the train and minion:)
- Bread, 2 slices per sandwich.
- 2 Slices of white cheese (I used provolone)
- 2 Slices of American Cheese
- 2 sheets of roasted seaweed
- 4 round crackers (I used Ritz)
- Cream Cheese
- Small sharp knife
- Exact (To cut the small pieces)
Directions (To prepare the tuna)
- Chop: tomato and onion very finely
- In a bowl mix: chopped tomato, onion, tuna, 1tsp of mayo, 1tsp of olive oil, seafood seasoning. Make sure you mix it all well until there are no big chunks of tuna.
Directions (To create the train)
- On a chop board, place the slice of bread and draw the Minion and train.
- Using a small sharp knife carefully cut it, this is the tricky part, so take your time. The secret is doing it slowly and no shaking hands. (Do this twice for the bottom part of the sandwich)
- Place the crackers on the bottom of the piece of bread to draw and cut the 2 wheels. (Do this twice for the bottom part of the sandwich)
Directions (To create the minion)
- Using a button, draw the Minion’s head on the white cheese and the eye, as well as the mouth (Draw it like a banana)
- On the American cheese, cut a rectangle for the train’s window
- On the seaweed cut a very thin line for the Minion’s face.
- Using the cream cheese as glue, stick everything on the piece of bread including the crackers.
- Spread the tuna on the bottom part of the sandwich and place the top part.
See the full recipe post here.