Lemon Pepper Tuna Sliders featuring Lemon & Pepper Seasoned Tuna Medley Bowl
- 2 (4 oz cans) BumbleBee lemon & pepper seasoned tuna
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise (just fill 1/4 cup half way or eyeball it)
- 1 Tablespoon scallion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- splash fresh lemon juice
- breadcrumbs for dredging
Directions (To prepare the tuna)
- Pour about 1/4 cup breadcrumbs in a shallow dish – set aside.
- Drain tuna and pat dry. Chop up with a fork into small pcs or pulse a few times in a food processor.
- Add the egg, mayo, fresh herbs, breadcrumbs, Old Bay and lemon juice.
- Using a Tablespoon sized amount pat into little round patties and place in the breadcrumbs. Flip and coat on the other side. Do this with remaining patties until you have about 10 small tuna patties.
- Cover with a paper towel or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, place a few Tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Place on paper towels to drain if there is any remaining oil.
- Serve on small slider buns with tartar sauce, lettuce and tomato.
See the full post here.