Italian Tuna Pasta Salad featuring Bumble Bee Prime Fillet® Gourmet Flavors Sundried Tomatoes & Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Garden Rotini Pasta, cooked, drained (do not rinse) and cooled
- 1 (5 oz.) can Bumble Bee Albacore Tuna with Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red pepper
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup drained, chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- 4 oz. crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 cup of your favorite Italian dressing ( +1/4 cup extra to stir in after it sits a while)
- Optional additions: finely chopped cucumber, zucchini, summer squash, and cherry tomatoes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Stir well, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Overnight is even better because the flavors really get to mingle well
- When ready to serve, add a little more Italian dressing if needed or desired, stir and serve.
- Makes a great lunch or perfect side dish with dinner or for a Family BBQ.
- Serves 10-12.
See the full post here.