No matter where you’re headed over the holidays, there are a few items you can pack to make staying on track a little easier. These five healthy travel essentials for the holidays will help you feel and look your best throughout the season
1. Stylish Activewear: When it comes to staying active on vacation, dressing the part is key. The athleisure trend is still going strong, so it’s perfectly acceptable to wear workout gear while sightseeing or spending time in the car. That way, when the mood to move strikes you, you’re ready to go. Try the Nike RN Flyknit running shoes on for size, and build your outfit from there.
2. Portable Protein: Sticking to your healthy eating plans can be difficult during the holiday season, but it’s especially hard when you’re on the road. One of the best ways to stay on track is to always make sure you have a delicious, protein-packed snack ready to go. The Bumble Bee® Chipotle Seasoned Tuna Pouch with Spoon is the perfect solution in any snack emergency. See all the places you can take a spoon tuna pouch for when hunger strikes.
3. Filtered Water Bottles: No matter what your plans are, staying hydrated should always be high on the priority list. Unfortunately, water quality can vary from location to location, so you just never really know what you’re getting. If you do come across some less than stellar H20, a Brita Sport Water Filter Bottle will easily become your favorite travel companion.
4. Resistance Bands: If you’ll be out of town for an extended period of time, you’ll probably want to invest in some travel-friendly gym equipment. Weights aren’t exactly the most portable gear, but you can work your muscles on the road with the help of Black Mountain Products Resistance Bands. This set even includes door attachments to maximize your setup options.
5. Antioxidant Boosts: Do you feel like you’re constantly under the weather while traveling? Often times, some extra antioxidants will give you just the boost you need to feel your best. This Teaspot Matcha Fitness Kit is a great addition to your packing list. If you prefer to sip on something warmer, a few green tea bags tossed in your purse will do the trick.