Five Quiet Workouts You Can Do Indoors
While rough weather, busy schedules, and packed gyms can make working out at home seem ideal, it’s not always as simple as it sounds. Many at-home workouts focus on high-impact cardio exercises to help you break a sweat. All of that jumping and hopping around can get pretty loud. Burpees end up testing your downstairs neighbors’ patience just as much as they test your will.
If you’re in an apartment complex, dorm room, or anywhere near a sleeping baby, you probably need to get your sweat on as quietly as possible. Fortunately, you can still build muscle and burn calories without all of that excess noise. There are many great low-impact workouts to maximize your results and minimize the hate you receive from everyone around you.
The workouts below are perfect for when you want to get your sweat on silently (as long as you don’t blast your fitness playlist, of course).
1. 20-Minute Total Body Kettlebell Workout from SELF Magazine
2. 20-Minute Low Impact Cardio Workout from PopSugar
3. Total Body Sculpting Resistance Band Workout From Shape Magazine
4. Low Impact Cardio Workout from Fitness Blender
5. Cardio Barre Workout from Women’s Health Magazine
Have a favorite noise-free workout? Drop a link in the comments below!