- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 can of Bumble Bee Tuna, drained and broken up with a fork
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup of crumbled cheese cracker bits (not breadcrumbs, just crumbled by hand) ***
***You can change these out for other yummy crackers–butter, veggie, whole grain, etc.
- Combine eggs, mayo, butter, lemon juice, onion and garlic powder and mix well.
- Add tuna, continue to mix.
- Add cracker crumbs and mix well till blended, but not to break up the crackers.
- Using a melon baller, scoop balls of batter into a oiled mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, remove from oven, cool and serve!