One of two creative Bumble Bee tuna recipes that are great for back to school snacking.
- 1 can Bumble Bee Albacore Tuna with Jalapeños and Olive Oil
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 3/4 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1/2 can refried beans
- 1 tsp cumin
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Sour cream, guacamole, or salsa for topping and dipping
- Combine tuna, beans, and cumin in a mixing bowl.
- Spread mixture onto one tortilla, sprinkle with cheese, and top with another tortilla.
- Heat skillet to medium, and spray with non-stick cooking spray (or use veg oil of choice).
- Grill on each side 2-3 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Let cool 1 min, then slice into 4 triangles with a pizza cutter. Repeat for each quesadilla.