A fun twist on pizza bites, these are packed with protein, healthy fats, and tomato-goodness. One of two creative recipes using Bumble Bee tuna, and perfect for back to school snacking.
- 1 can Bumble Bee Albacore Tuna with Sundried Tomatoes and Olive Oil
- 1 baguette or similar crostinis
- About 1/2 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice baguette into thin crusts, and spread each with 1-2tbsp of marinara sauce.
- In a mixing bowl, combine tuna and ricotta cheese.
- Spread 1 tbsp of the mixture on each ‘pizza’ then top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 8 minutes until cheese is melted and golden, then top with quartered tomatoes and basil.
- Serve immediately, enjoy!