If you really want to achieve a #TunaRipped physique, you need only two things: Bumble Bee® Tuna and some inspirational tunes to drag you out of your doldrums. We know that staying motivated with your fitness routine in the New Year can sometimes be difficult . . . luckily, we’ve got you covered.
Below is a fun, eclectic, and inspirational playlist to help you power through ANY workout. Cardio? Resistance Training? Crossfit? Underwater Aerobics? We’ve got you. Next time you’re heading out for a training session, bring this playlist with you! It’s not being anti-social, it’s being intense! Trust us, this is sure to bring an audible explosion of awesomeness to your ears. It even includes some recommendations from #TunaRipped star, Richard Simmons (find his where you see **).
You’re welcome . . .
1) Basement Jaxx – Raindrops
2) Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Heads Will Roll
3) Japandroids – The House That Heaven Built
4) One Direction – Story of my life **
5) Daft Punk – Crescendolls
6) LL Cool J – Mama Said Knock You Out
7) Goldfinger – Shirley Bassey
8) Avicci – Wake Me Up
9) Wolfmother – Joker & The Thief
10) Pitbull featuring Keisha – Timber **
11) One Republic – Counting Stars
12) Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Can’t Hold Us
13) LL Cool J – I’m Bad
14) Lorde – Team **
15) Vince DiCola – Rocky 4 Training Montage
For more #TunaRipped inspiration, watch Richard Simmons in a #TunaRipped workout special here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaKlsWqiQRw